Timeline

Over the past 96 years important events occurred at De Klerk & van Gend

1921

July 10, 1921

The firm is founded by the late DP de Klerk

1930

July 10, 1930

DP de Klerk is joined by DH van Gend

1936

July 10, 1936

The firm’s name changed to DP de Klerk & Van Gend.

1985

July 10, 1985

The firm’s name is shortened to De Klerk & Van Gend

1989

February 4, 1989

Claremont offices opened.

2007

February 4, 2007

De Klerk & Van Gend’s commitment to transformation is evident in our merge with Bardien & Higgins, a 100% black-owned and empowered, like-minded firm.

2009

July 10, 2009

The Tyger Valley offices opened

2013

February 5, 2013

Tyger Valley offices relocated to the current premises in Vineyard Square Office Park

2016

February 6, 2016

Established IP&IT department

Contact Us
Share
Tweet
Share
+1