Property law and conveyancing
It’s always a good idea to consult your conveyancer before buying or selling immovable property. Our team of expert conveyancers can advise on all property-related matters.
Our services include:
- Drafting all agreements relating to property, including agreements of sale, building agreements, and leases
- Specializing in all matters related to property developments, whether it’s residential, industrial, or commercial developments
- Drafting agreements relating to agricultural (farming) transactions
- Establishing sectional title schemes
- Creating and/or updating rules of sectional title schemes
- Residential, industrial, and commercial property transactions
- Deed registration and conveyancing
- Registration and cancellation of mortgage and notarial bonds
- Creation and registration of servitudes
- Correspondent services
- Advice on title conditions
- Deeds Office searches
- Registration of land consolidations and subdivisions
- Advice on property tax law and structuring
- Property financing, including structured finance
To access our handy brochures on various aspects of property law, click here.
To access our cost calculator, click here.
Attorney & Conveyancer
Attorney, Conveyancer and Notary